I'm Yiming Chen, a software engineer. This is my blog, a place for me to write about my Life and Software.
It's my greatest pleasure that you find this tiny place in this enormous world. So if you want to know more about me as a person, you can go to About. And feel free to contact me via email. I'd be glad to chat.
Finally, I'd like to put a list of my favorite articles in this blog here. You may start reading my blog from them:
- How to do Code Review correctly
- Similarities between TDD and Management
- Test Suite as a Complexity Measuring Tool
- Sandi Metz's Rules for OOP
- How to do Outside-In TDD with Phoenix
- Defining a MVP by Setting OKRs
- Estimating is Hard, Let's Cut Scope!
- Using Vim/Emacs is like a refactoring process
- Compare Doom-emacs, Spacemacs, and vanilla Emacs
- My GTD Workflow (2019 ver.)
Thank you for your visiting!